Atlanta REI

Friday, June 09, 2006

YUP! HUD Foreclosure

Well, it seems as though I was correct. My agent has confirmed that the house had been foreclosed on in April. It is a HUD foreclosure, which explains why it hasn't been locked up yet. It usually takes them about two months before someone makes it out to winterize the house. I'm not sure what they are going to list it for, but I can tell you that it will be too expensive for me.

Since my agent feels real real bad and very embarrassed, she is giving me first peak at the next few deals to make up for her mistake. I am going to look at a house that she is going to list this weekend. It is supposed to be foreclosed on in August. I have until Saturday afternoon before it hits the MLS.

Note to self: Check the tax record before I look at the house. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home